General terms and conditions
The binding version of these terms is the German one. The English version only serves the convenience of the user.
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all sales contracts to consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB.
2. Offer and conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but is merely an invitation to place an order.
(2) By clicking the “Order” button in the last step of the ordering process, a legally binding declaration is made on ordering the selected goods / services. The purchase contract is concluded when little b accepts the order after receiving it. The acceptance takes place by means of an order confirmation by e-mail.
3. Right of withdrawal for consumers
Right of withdrawal
You may revoke your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter, e-mail) within 14 days without stating reasons or – if the goods are delivered to you before the deadline – also by returning the goods. The period begins after receipt of these instructions in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in the case of recurring deliveries of similar goods, not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfilment of our duty to inform in accordance with Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para. 1 and 2 EGBGB. The timely dispatch of the revocation or the goods shall be sufficient to comply with the revocation period. The revocation is to be sent to:
das kleine b
Tlf. +45 30 50 65 36
Consequences of revocation
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties must be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. interest) must be surrendered. If you are unable to return or surrender the received performance and benefits (e.g. advantages of use), or are only able to do so in part or in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us for the loss of value. You only have to pay compensation for the deterioration of the item if the deterioration is due to handling of the item that goes beyond the inspection of the properties and functionality. By “testing the properties and functionality” we mean testing and trying out the respective goods, as is possible and customary in a shop, for example. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your notice of cancellation or the item, for us with its receipt.
4. Prices and shipping costs
(1) The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
(2) Information on additional shipping costs is listed in the shipping costs list.
(1) Delivery shall be made exclusively to a home address within Germany and the European Union, unless a different agreement has been expressly made on the basis of a special request by the buyer. Any customs duties incurred for deliveries to Switzerland shall not be borne by us and shall be borne separately by the Buyer.
(2) We expressly indicate the delivery times on the respective product page.
(1) Payment shall be made by prepayment or PayPal at the buyer’s option.
(2) If you choose payment in advance, we will provide you with our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment, taking into account the stated delivery time. If you select the payment method Paypal, please follow the payment instructions after completing the order. As soon as the payment has been booked, we will deliver the goods, taking into account the stated delivery times.
7. Retention of title
The goods remain the property of das kleine b. until payment has been made in full.
8. Warranty / Liability
(1) The statutory warranty shall apply.
(2) Deviations in structure and colour compared to the piece exhibited or depicted do not constitute a defect, insofar as these are in the nature of the materials used and are customary in the trade.
(3) das kleine b is liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence. Liability for simple negligence is excluded, except in the case of injury to life, body or health – or insofar as essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) are violated. Liability is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. However, the aforementioned limitations or exclusions of liability shall not apply to any strict liability prescribed by law (e.g. under the Product Liability Act) or liability under a strict warranty. Insofar as liability is excluded or limited in accordance with clauses 2 and 3, this shall also apply to the personal liability of the employees, representatives, organs and vicarious agents of das kleine b.
9. Final provision
(1) German law shall apply.
(2) Should individual provisions of the contract be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.